Bachelor of Business (Honours) – BBS
Business really matters in the current challenging global economy. The role of business is to enable commerce and to make the world a better place for all – by creating wealth, jobs, prosperity and choices. Our Honours Degree in Business provides students with the depth and breadth of knowledge and skills to work effectively at operational and management level within a business environment in the public or private sector or as a self-employed individual.
Our Business programmes educate students in a broad range of business principles and functions, providing a solid understanding of the modern business world. Coupled with an opportunity to undertake a semester long work placement at the during third year means that, on graduation, our students are equipped with the necessary core knowledge and skills to contribute immediately and effectively to any organisation.
Students will complete year 1 of Bachelor of Business (Honours) – BBS in the College of FET Ennis Campus.
Students will complete years 2, 3 and 4 on the Technological University of the Shannon: Moylish Campus
Accreditation and Step Back Awards
- On successful completion of Stage 1 (Year 1), Students will receive the Technological University of the Shannon Certificate in Business, Minor Award, Level 6, 60 ECTS Credits.
- On successful completion of Stage 2 (Year 2), Students will receive the Technological University of the Shannon Higher Certificate in Business, Level 6, 120 ECTS Credits.
- On successful completion of Stage 3 (Year 3), Students will receive the Technological University of the Shannon Degree in Business, Level 7, 180 ECTS Credits.
- On successful completion of Stage 4 (Year 4), Students will receive the Technological University of Shannon Bachelor of Business (Honours) – BBS Level 8, 240 ECTS Credits.
The minimum entry requirements for this programme are as follows:
Leaving Certificate: A minimum of 2 H5 & 4 O6/H7 grades in six Leaving Certificate subjects, including Mathematics and English or Irish or full NFQ level 5 award or equivalent. All applicants whose first language is not English and who have not been educated through the medium of English must demonstrate CEFR 19 proficiency at B2 for access. An Irish Leaving certificate qualification achieved through English meets this requirement
- College of FET, Ennis Campus
Clonroad Business Park,
T: +353 (0)65 – 6824819
- TUS, Moylish, Limerick